This morning when I woke up, I felt a change pulsating through my veins – I could literally experience it coursing through my body. Everything around me felt positively charged and I began to see things from a different perspective. This has been made possible due to unlimited abundance in my life, an aspect that I recently recognized and embraced thanks to the Wealth Compass course.
Here are some pointers that I found to be useful, while embarking on this amazing journey:
• Don’t focus solely on the literal expression of abundance, i.e. money, big ticket items. Yes, Wealth Compass does improve your financial situation over time, but qualifying the worth of something solely through a monetary filter will often keep you from the experience of feeling abundant. That is why I focused on what it means to be receptive to goodness and abundance in your life.
• I decided my own limits – once my mind was made up, I felt more at peace and clearly chalked out what I wanted from life. It doesn’t mean you have to zero in on a scarcity mentality though.
• Steer clear from media definitions and others definitions of what you need to be happy. The bigger, better, faster more crowds definition often is one based on entitlement and comparison more than a true connection with what makes you (and only you can know) happy.
• Practice daily gratitude for what you do have, remind yourself regularly and daily of these overflowing non-conditional goodness in your life.
• When you have feelings of unworthiness don’t ignore them. Instead acknowledge them and make an agreement with your better self to set them aside while you visualize your desires and dreams. To tap into the natural state of abundance it is necessary to overcome those emotions.
• Your body doesn’t know the difference between imagination and actuality. Feeling it with your five senses and with your heart freely and clearly will help you materialize it in the outside world. Wealth Compass has let me explore this aspect in a wonderful manner.
Last but not the least, I make a daily practice of opening to the experience of receiving abundance, so you too should keep an active checklist of what the universe has provided since honoring your practice. The Wealth Compass has allowed me to find unlimited abundance, which you can do so as well, by opting for the course at a nominal fee. Go ahead and try it!